Sunday, July 23, 2006

Veto right

I might need a traveling companion.

Perhaps I can be of assistance finding you one?

Sure. But I have lots of requirements.

Great. We here relish challenges!

I mean.. For example, I would need her to always walk 10 paces behind me.

Not a problem!

She needs to be witty...,

Alright.

..goofy..,

OK.

and..

I can see you are what we call a "picky customer." (Though, I would call you something else at this point)

Her eyes should emanate irresistible sparkles.

Due respect, sir, afraid something like this would be too expensive.

Oh? (Don't tell me what I cannot afford, little punk!) You mean you don't have anything like this?

We do. However, she has her own requirements.

?

First of all, you would have to be flexible.

I can be very flexible!

And your eyes would have to emanate...

Yes?

Sultry...

Ha-ha-ha! You don't tell a man, his eyes are "sultry."

If you just let me finish...

I mean, no man wants to hear that his eyes are sultry!

If I could...

I refuse..

SIR, SULTRY SPARKLES.

Oh. Still, I don't think this is possible...

Once again, due respect, sir, I beg to disagree. I have witnessed this phenomenon myself! (was blushing like a dork, too)

I wonder..

Yes?

Can I get you to be my travelling companion?

This is against our company's policy, but we'll consider it.

On the other hand, I would need a travelling companion, while you are away.

Oh? Then, I would need a travelling companion, as well.

Fine! As long as I vet him.

Fine.

I mean, I will take him to my favorite vet...

HA-HA-HA!

1 comment: