Monday, August 14, 2006

How can I help it?

I had a moment of panic...

Why? Was it because of my questions this morning?

A little... Tell me again why you are sure?

(laughing)

I am serious.

We could not sleep last night because we were laughing uncontrollably.
I keep laughing all day thinking about it.

(tartly) You were a little curt on the phone...

I am sorry. I was shopping.

And then..

Yes?

Cannot tell you - it's too embarrassing. Besides, you are busy.

Please?

OK. Do you trust me?

Yes!

The message from your ex you forwarded for printing...
Did you erase something? (Yes, I acted like a miserable snoop)

(laughing) I did not - it was just the directions.

I am so relieved... and thoroughly ashamed.

Yeah - the person with an outlook file named "guys!"

Well, not that long ago, I used to go on a lot of dates.. How else would you name a file like that?

I found the name endearing. That and the fact that you trusted me with it.

(How can I help, but love you?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*smiling* You two are too funny!

-W