Saturday, September 23, 2006

Date

Last night I had a date.

What did you do?

He picked me up, we went to the opera, and then to an Italian restaurant for desert.

How was the opera?

Awful. But we kept making wise-guy remarks and euphemisms. Every time the guy was mentioning "his castle," we were cracking up.

Sounds like fun.

It was.

So, who is the guy?

He is this tall trim man with nonchalant manner and a posture of a fighter or else a dancer. An Asian prince! He has kind inquisitive eyes, shy smile, and a face I could not take my eyes off the whole evening.

So, I take it you liked him?

He is a sporadic driver, but, on the whole, yes, he definitely is a keeper.

Hmm. BTW, I also had a date...

Oh? Can you describe her?

Stunning and goofy at the same time. You know, she was wearing something... really nice, but was completely comfortable in it.

Nice? Do you mean something that looked like liquid silk poured over her body that made young men blush and elderly ladies frown in dissaproval?

Exactly!

You are not very good at descriptions!

What?

All I know is that you are a gonner, but I cannot really imagine her...

Perhaps because she is indescribable.

Smooth (-:

Do you know what is the best part about a date with you?

What?

That I get to tell you all about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! -W