Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Emasculate

Love, I had the most horrendous time last night at the dance.

?

She kept talking to me and telling me all the things that I was doing wrong.

What a bitch!

I have been wondering whether it was me, or her. I mean, clearly there was no chemistry... Her actions and words completely emasculated me.

Trust me, it was most definitely not you. I know how you felt. Remember that time when I danced with a "famous instructor?"

Yes. He was awful. Absolutely no balance. If he were to face me on the mat, I would have taken him down in a second. No equilibrium. No grace.

YES! I was so glad when you told me that. Remember how shaken I was after him? I didn't know whether I was the awful one.

Oh my! Your every movement exudes grace.

I love the way you analyze dance, through your fighter eyes.

No comments: