Wednesday, November 29, 2006

You Look Good

i have a story to tell you!

tell me tell me!

ok, at the class, i recognized this guy from the practica. he asked how long i had been dancing. i told him not long. and he said, "REALLY? i thought you have been dancing for years! you two are amazing."

(heh heh)

anyway, i said, "well, thanks. but really she is amazing, and i just walk." and he said, "BUT YOU LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!"

(chuckle)

i said, "you know what's funny? lots of women come up to her, totally disregard me, and compliment her all the time. but none of them ever says anything to me." so he said, "well, of course! women would never say that to a man. it takes another man to tell you that you look good!"

(cracking up)

so, by now i am feeling pretty grand about myself, right?

i BET!

a few minutes later, he sidled next to me and said (he was clearly obsessed with this), "i can't believe that you don't know that you LOOK GOOD!"

i can't wait to dance with you.

me too...

No comments: