Friday, December 29, 2006

Another Creepy Note

- Do you still think he is just trying to be friends?

- I do. So far he hasn't unveiled his intentions. Everything he says can be taken as either an innuendo or just plain friendly.

- I see your point...

- What do you think?

- i think he is just bored and perhaps lonely.

- You mean to say, the man just needs some action? (laughs)

- If you want to put it this ...incredibly flattering way... (laughs)


...

- You know I am so gaga about the world!

- i know. And I am so sceptical. Nine times out of ten I see something very trivial.

- I like the way you see it, it's fascinating.

- It's as if I keep hearing my mother's voice as a running commentary. It's blunt and... explicit.

- Sometimes it's dead on.

- On the other hand, I like how you always give people the benefit of the doubt.

...

- But this is such a pedestrian response! I am disappointed!

- Come to think about it, you are right! You think you can do better?

- After 10 hours, anyone can do better!

-OK. Give me an example.

(2 min later)

- "You da man!"

- (laughing) That's pretty good!

- No, no, let me come up with a better one...

- i have one, too!

- Go ahead.

- But it's pretty crude..

- I am intrigued (-:

- "Someone needs to get laid... with another human being."

- That could kill a guy.. especially the second half ( laughs)

- (laughs)

No comments: