Saturday, May 05, 2007

Upset

- I am upset

- Why?

- Something about this morning...

- Was it because I said hello to her?

- No.

- Was it before breakfast?

- I don't know.

- Because of our iPod discussion?

- Probably.

- Was it something I said?

- No.

- Was it something I did.

- No. It was because I felt I was meddling...

- Let me get it straight. You are upset because of something you did?

- I guess so..

- (laughing)

- I hate it when I meddle...

- Yet you spent 20 minutes med.. making your case?

- Yes.

- And even though you said it was my decision in the end, you didn't like it that I disagreed with you?

- Yes.

- I knew it.

- How?

- Because you had that huffy look... despite your best intentions.

- ...

- And even though all that was predictable, I loved you and your huffy look.

- (snort)

- How do you feel?

- Better (-:

No comments: