Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Same Day: I am Glad You Called Back

- I just realized something.

- What?

- How do you feel?

- Not good. You?

-So-so.

- What did you realize?

- You did not think that my offer was fair!

- ... How do you know? I didn't say anything.

- Was that it?

- Yes.. no. Let me see if I can explain it. I actually thought it was very fair. But on some level I felt it was somehow insulting. And I felt awful afterwards. Because I started thinking, almost planning for this eventuality... I hated that!

- But what would I do, if... Start from scrach, rent an apartment. I thought about it, too.. Would you want me to be in this situation?

- ... I just realized something, too!

- Yes?

- I realized what was missing!

- What?

- You asked me to trust you to take care of me. I do!

- Yes. And?

- Do you trust me to take care of you?

- Yes!

- Good. Because I also want to take care of you.

- I trust you! How do you feel?

- Good! That is what I want! I want us to trust each other! How do you feel?

- In love!

- Me- too! I am so glad you called back (-:

No comments: